Saturday, July 10, 2004

So far, so morning....

Hey to the people who are reading this (or aren't),

Ahhh just waking up after a long comfy slumber. My friday nights are normally the most boring on the face of the planet; no partying, no friends over, just the Jay Man chillin' with flicks, computer and music makes me happy. Cat Stevens' Harold and Maude soundtrack is playing on my cheap computer speakers (the soundtrack from a absolutely INCREDIBLE film that I viewed virgin earlier this week; picking up the DVD today).

Suddenly the idea of this Blog thing isn't a bad one after all. But how do they make money off of this thing? I'm amazed I haven't been swarmed by pop-ups and "buy this piece of crap!" ads that placate themselves all over the internet.

Anyhoos, off to Victoria to take in "Anchorman" and "King Arthur". Reviews will be posted tonight. Sunday will be even more fun since I'm doing swimming (anyone who wants to get in shape, I couldn't recommend this highly enough, it's great fun) with Marty and then possibly a screening of "Dogville" at UVIC. Damn you, Lars Von Trier!

Have fun everyone!

Jason
efilmcritic.com

No comments: