Saturday, July 10, 2004

Look mom, I have a blog!

Okay, mom won't be reading this, but after posting on Jakob's (http://jakeopolis.blogspot.com/) Blog that I wouldn't create a Blog, suddenly I've made one and suddenly I feel like typing to it.

Maybe one of these days I'll actually create some thoughts on this thing, thoughts such as this screenplay that I'm working on now, or why certain people in Vancouver won't return phone calls (bleh, Hollywood Types!), or thoughts on my intense desire to reboot my entire existence rather than let it fall into an irreversible chasm.

In this case, I will just tease you with a poke into my subconcious, the free-flow of my existence falling out of the shackles of my brain and onto a post section. Oh and hey, for those of you who don't know, I also do movie reviews. :)

Jason
efilmcritic.com

No comments: