Monday, July 26, 2004

Has it been over a week already?

Phew.
 
Things have been getting a lot busier these days and I'm really enjoying it. I'm finding myself at a transitional period in my life where lots of things are happening and for the better.
 
A screenplay that is taking up my time. Work which is consuming me. There's a friend who has come back into my life that I am forever greatful for. Slowly working on some new film reviews. And still working out as much as possible to keep as fit as possible. Onto week FIVE without caffinated products, and I have just as much energy without the 1 Litre Dr. Pepper.
 
Hence no posts to the blog until now. Life is being lived right now and I'm loving it. Sure, there are still a few things that I want to change, and I'm working on it, but I'm having a good time regardless.
 
Jason
efilmcritic.com

No comments: