Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Top 10 Films of 2007...So Far!


I finally found some free time in my crazy schedule and published my annual mid-year Top 10 on efilmcritic.com. This has been one hell of a great year so far for movies, and I look forward with great eagerness to see what the rest of the year holds in store.

The best films of 2007 so far:
  1. Grindhouse
  2. The Lives of Others
  3. Paris Je T'aime
  4. The Wind That Shakes The Barley
  5. Knocked Up
  6. Bridge to Terabithia
  7. Vitus
  8. The Lookout
  9. Breach
  10. Away From Her
Worst films: 1. Because I Said So, 2. Love and Other Dilemmas, 3. Wild Hogs, 4. The Reaping, 5. The Ex.

This list is current until June 15th. I really wanted to showcase Away From Her which is a knockout film from Ms. Sarah Polley. Ratatouille opens on Friday and will give this whole list some shaking up. Not to mention a LOT of press later this week.

Click HERE to read the whole article.

Jason
efilmcritic.com

No comments: